In this episode Peter talks about what it means to identify your target market. This is essential, whether you are an IT support company, landscape architect, pediatrician, or restaurateur. Products and services are commodities; the means are your clients or customers. Success has little to do with the commodities, and everything to do with the means. The most important thing to do before any of that can be accomplished, however, is to know your market. Both your current clients and those prospects or potential clients that you may want to target. If you want to “own” your space you need to know your market.
Subscribe to be notified on the next episode:
- Episode 019: Karl Palachuk; Relax, Focus, Succeed
- Episode 017: Chris Wiser, Master The Strategy, Delegate The Execution
- Episode 010: Lisa Marie Jenkins, Stop waiting to be rescued or discovered and wake up
- Episode 029: Charles Henson, Fear Not The Change You Must Make.
- Episode 013: Verne Harnish, 13 Is A Lucky Number