In this episode Peter talks about what it means to identify your target market. This is essential, whether you are an IT support company, landscape architect, pediatrician, or restaurateur. Products and services are commodities; the means are your clients or customers. Success has little to do with the commodities, and everything to do with the means. The most important thing to do before any of that can be accomplished, however, is to know your market. Both your current clients and those prospects or potential clients that you may want to target. If you want to “own” your space you need to know your market.
Subscribe to be notified on the next episode:
- Episode 014: Anna Conrad, Leadership and Communication Is Not About You!
- Episode 027: Monica Wofford, Make Difficult People Disappear.
- Episode 030: Colleen Ferrary, You’ve Got This!
- Episode 001: Peter Verlezza, TPIAW Intro
- Episode 033: Peter Verlezza, How To Get Findable Online, The Rules Changed Again!